Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oh baby!

Mike has been taking pictures of me each week so we can see how fat .... I mean so we can watch Sea Monkey growing.  Well this week was the first week that I said to myself (after looking at the photo), "WOW, I look pregnant!" Of course, I know I'm pregnant, and I certainly feel pregnant, but now I really LOOK pregnant.  Here's a photo journey from weeks 9 through 16 .... except we forgot to take a photo week 14. 




Oh yes, I look pregnant at 16 weeks.  Kind of crazy to think that Sea Monkey is growing in there!  This week, Sea Monkey is the size of a turnip.  Here's a photo of a turnip in case you have no idea what one looks like .... (I didn't).


So, now that we all know how big I am, and how big a turnip is.... you get an idea of how big Sea Monkey is.  This week, Sea Monkey will develop fingerprints!  Kinda neat right?  Until I think about all the messes those little fingerprints will create for me to clean up someday.  Just kidding, (sort of) I look forward to cleaning up after Sea Monkey ... I think.

In other news, we have finally decided on paint colors for the nursery.  Photos to come in another post, but we will have 3 walls tan (Raffia Cream Behr paint to be exact) and one wall green (Corn Husk Green by Behr as well).  And because I know you're dying to know the theme of the nursery and just can't wait until my nursery reveal post, here's a teaser: 



Only 16 days left until we have the big anatomy scan which will reveal if Sea Monkey is a boy or girl.  I'm so excited!  I'm wishing I took that day off from work and scheduled the appointment for the morning, because I'm not sure how productive I'll be all day waiting for our 2:00 appointment to come! 

Well folks, that's about all I've got this time.  Here's to 16 days passing by quickly ......

3 comments:

  1. I love the nursery theme! So we've had an avocado and a turnip - can't wait to see what's next. Melon? I mean a small melon - not like a watermelon - yet! lol
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will guess a boy.... 8 lbs 4 oz... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bump! I see you love green! Last week your baby was like an avocado, that must've been cute :P Good luck!

    ReplyDelete